Saturday, December 8, 2012



J.CREW HERRINGBONE FIONA JACKET
Sweet Potato, Size P2
Retail $198.00

Descriptions:
- Flounced and feminine in midweight Scottish lambswool herringbone with soft ruffles and just a bit of swing
- Ruffle at collar and down center front
- Patch pockets with interior piping
- Fully lined
- Hits at hip.
Chest - 18.25"Across Shoulder - 13.75"
Length - 20.75"


Brand new without tags, never been worn. 
SOLD



J.CREW LUXE DONEGAL FIONA JACKET
Black color, Size 0
Retail $198.00

Description:
-  The fabric is a traditional Donegal tweed woven in soft lambswool from the Highlands of Scotland
-  Flounced and feminine with soft ruffles and just a bit of swing
- Ruffle at collar and down center front
- Patch pockets
- Interior piping
- Fully lined
- Hits at hip
Chest - 18"
Across Shoulder - 14"
Length - 22"
 

Brand new without tags, never been worn. 
SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Hi there I'm interested in the J.CREW HERRINGBONE FIONA JACKET in the sweet potato color. I don't see your email anywhere, could you please email me at nadjabs@yahoo.com? :]

    I actually own the Donegal Fiona in black also in size 0 and was wondering how similar in size the sweet potato jacket is comparing to the black jacket. Do they have similar fit? I measured my black jacket and I actually got 17" bust and you got 18".
    Anyways I will be waiting for your email :]
    Thanks!
    Nadja

    ReplyDelete