Thursday, February 3, 2011



ANTHROPOLOGIE WATERCOLOR FOLDS DRESS BY TIBI
Turquoise color, Size 2
Retail $348.00

Descriptions:
- Gorgeous floral silk print allover
- Drapey tulip petal skirt
- Silk with silk lining
- Elastic waist
- Button closure at back neck
- Seen on Olivia Palermo (see picture)
- One-of-a-kind piece! Simply amazing!


Brand new without tags (bought online from Anthropologie website), never been worn.
SOLD






ANTHROPOLOGIE CREATIVE OUTLET TANK BY BORDEAUX
Green color, Size S

Descriptions:
- Lightweight jersey top with pleating, puckering and stitching
- Rayon/spandex
- Supersoft & comfortable


Brand new with tags, never been worn.
SOLD





BAYOU GINGHAM CAMI BY LEIFSDOTTIR
Black Motif color, Size 6

Retail $178.00


Descriptions:

- Part comfortable country charm and part city savoir-faire
- Exposed front zip closure with novelty pull

- Cotton/polyester with light pink polka dot cotton lining

- Ruched panels at front and back

- Corset-like silhouette



Brand new without tags, never been worn.  
SOLD




ANTHROPOLOGIE VIOLET GLOAMING DRESS BY MOULINETTE SOEURS
Purple color, Size 4

Retail $268.00


Descriptions:
- An intense sunset splashes purple and pink light across silken landscape
- Tiered ruffle sleeves

- Side pockets

- Side zip

- Silk with acetate lining

- Velvet tie at waist



Brand new with tags, never been worn. SOLD

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love, love,, love the dress!!!
    I read some reviews online for the dress and it seems it runs large. Would you provide me the measurements? I am 5'4", 115 lbs, and 34C - do you think it will fit?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a couple more reviews and it looks like this dress could be easily altered. Sooooo, I decided I want this dress. I how do I go about purchasing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Any chance you have another watercolor folds dress size 2? I have been looking for this dress online for months now. Thanks for your help!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Amy... that's the ONLY one I have...

    ReplyDelete